SCAL Workplace Safety & Health Awards for SLOTS registered contractors is back! Take part in the award and be recognised for advocating and raising WSH practices and standards with good workplace safety and health (WSH) performance through the implementation of sound WSH management systems.
Who is it for
To be eligible, the organisation must satisfy the following conditions in 2021/2022:
• Must be a Singapore List of Trade Subcontractors (SLOTS) registered contractor
• No fatal accidents
• No dangerous occurrences
• No stop work orders received
• No ongoing investigation, conviction or prosecution of all worksites with regards to matters concerning the workplace under the Workplace Safety and Health Act and its subsidiary legislation
• Not placed under the MOM’s Business Under Surveillance Program
• Elevate your branding and showcase your company’s capability to the construction industry across SCAL’s platform.
• Recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees. Help boost staff morale and motivation.
• Get rewarded one-year free SLOTS membership upon existing membership expiration [for award winners].
How to take part
Applications are now open!
To participate, please submit your application with the supporting documents via the link here
Detailed information on the guidelines, application, criteria and submission are elaborated in the application form.
Please note that all applications must be received by SCAL latest by 30th July 2022.
Contact us to find out more about the award.
(65) 6278 9577