CXO in Conversation: Building Resilience and Emerging Stronger in the Construction Sector
Industry Events29-Nov-2021 - 29-Nov-2021
The resilience of Singapore’s economy was put to test last year when the pandemic exposed the underlying vulnerabilities in our build environment and construction sector. To build greater resilience, this will require the integration of digital solutions with organisational changes. Digital transformation is key for the entire sector to emerge on a stronger footing post-COVID-19 and it is critical for our companies to act fast.
In our next CXO in Conversation edition, we invite our Guest of Honour Mr Tan Kiat How, Minister of State, Ministry of Communications and Information & Ministry of National Development, and our panel of industry leaders to address challenges faced during transformation, focus on the frameworks of success stories and provide key insights to build our construction sector back with a stronger foundation.
• How to support SMEs in the new remote work environment with cloud-based collaboration tools
• Examine success stories to guide SMEs in advancing their transformation journeys
• Provide SMEs with actionable frameworks to build resilience during the pandemic and future-proof their businesses
• Mr Tan Kiat How, Minister of State, Ministry of Communications and Information & Ministry of National Development
• Mr Dominic Ang, Managing Director, Active Fire Protection Systems Pte Ltd
• Mr Mak Weng Tat, Managing Director, Chartered Survey Services Consultants Pte Ltd
• Ms Serene Sia, Councillor, SGTech
• Ar Richard Lai, President, Singapore Institute of Architects